Today I took the morning off and went with D's preschool to the pumpkin patch. It was fun being able to see D in that environment and meet all of his buddies. They had a great time even though it was foggy and cold. Before we left for the day, the whole class made leaf books from D's original idea.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
School Field Trip
Today I took the morning off and went with D's preschool to the pumpkin patch. It was fun being able to see D in that environment and meet all of his buddies. They had a great time even though it was foggy and cold. Before we left for the day, the whole class made leaf books from D's original idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute picks! Thanks for the comment, on potty training and such, I really like your Binki idea, I might try that!
I'm so glad you went - I was a party pooper. You gotta pick and choose I guess! Grandpa Mike is the best substitute:) and I got so much done with my extra hour (he took her out to lunch).
Looks like you had a blast...
Post a Comment