Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"I'm moving in with Noel"

I'm still crying a little from laughing so hard while I write this blog. We got our first kid moving out of the house scenario this morning. D got in trouble for doing little snotty things to his brother and got sent to his room. And a little later comes out with a fully packed backpack because he was going to move out and live with his cousins. It was so cute, I just had to give him a big hug and started laughing. The end of the story is that he has decided to stay!

2 comments:

Moon Dance Ranch said...

Oh my this is serious! What was D thinking?--Maybe you will stop all that discipline if I move out. My Auntie is nice to me. :)
When my boys have had enough, they start sobbing for their aunties. Not packed their bags yet, but we will be watching for it.
Thanks for the smile. Missed you at mom's group.
Debbie

Michelle said...

This is funny! Haven't we all threated to move in to someone else's house at one time or another as a kid? Very cute. Glad he decided in the end he had it pretty good at your house though. :)