Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm One!













My baby girl turned one this month. We were able to celebrate in Montana and back home. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. One year ago, we were holding a sweet little baby that slept and ate and pooped. Now, we can hardly keep up with a busy one year old that can't sit still and seems to have a very busy schedule as she hurries from one activity to the next. She is starting to say words like hi, dada, mama and thank you. She laughs and chatters and smiles for everyone. We are so blessed to have her as our little girl. Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Wow Amy!
I can't believe she is one already either!! Trust me, that third one grows SOOOOO much faster than the other two. My #3 just turned six and I am not sure where the time has gone. AGH. Do your best to enjoy this little phase...it seems to fly by. She is adorable!

Stefanie said...

First b-days are so bittersweet! You reminisce about newborn days, and yet can't help to love all the new changes a year has brought too.

I MISS you. Would it be bad to invite us over to play in your cool backyard sometime soon???:)