Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Fun Continued...
















This Christmas was just so much fun. I think the excitement from the boys was contagious! The day before Christmas, D decided to write Santa a letter(apparently Santa gets mail quickly). To top off the list of requests was an elf as a pet. We gently tried to explain to him that he could have an elf as a friend, but not as a pet. He insisted he could have him as a pet. I so wanted to save the letter, but he labeled it with Santa and rode his bike to the mailbox and it was gone. I hardly slept at all the night before Christmas and first thing in the morning, D informed me that he had heard the reindeer and seen Santa's red suit. The opening of gifts and the morning was perfect. On our way to my parents to see the whole clan, D told me that, "everyone will be excited to see me because I have ALL the Christmas Spirit". Yes, I think he did. The dinner with the 18 of us was crazy fun and we came home exhausted. D's favorite gift was his Robot (art robot) and favorite part of the day was "hanging out with you". He knows how to complete my day. O's favorite gift was his movie and nails and favorite part of the day was Nemma giving him gifts. I'd have to say, one of my favorite Christmas's ever!!!

1 comment:

Moon Dance Ranch said...

No puppy this year? LOL Looks like you had a great Christmas.