Sunday, July 17, 2011

Black Butte













It's always fun to take a trip. I look forward to it for weeks and sometimes months ahead of time. Unfortunately, there are some things I can't control. I can't control the weather (it definitely could have been warmer) and I can't control the health of my children (one sat around a good majority of the trip sick). But, the important part is that we spent time together and I have to appreciate the fact that I got to spend a little extra quality time with my healthy middle child alone. Something that middle children don't always get to enjoy. Also, on the trip, I was able to go out to dinner with my wonderful husband and enjoy some alone time for our 15th wedding anniversary. So, with all of that, I will look back on the good and try to forget the uncontrollable...

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Great pics and even better reflections!