Thursday, December 18, 2008

All Day Project


Today is D's birthday. We have been snowed in for days now, so I decided to give him a present that I had been planning to wait a year or 2 to give to him. But, we all needed something to do. Good idea, right? Wrong. After my husband and I switched back and forth and spent hours on the project that was suppose to entertain the boys instead of causing fights between them and crying, we have finally just finished. Of course, the boys are now sound asleep. Ahhhhhhhh.... To at least make it worthwhile, here is a picture of the lego Ferris wheel that does actually work!

2 comments:

Tara said...

That is cool! I can't believe you had the willpower to hold it back for a few years. What fun! How about a movie over the next two weeks?

Stefanie said...

"I'm dreaming of a white christmas!" Your favorite song, right?! Well, we almost got it.

I am lovin' it!

Good work on the project - those sort of things backfire on my all time time. Oh well.