Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So, It's a.......






GIRL! We had our ultrasound today and found out that we will be adding a girl to our family. I must admit that I am a little slow to get used to the idea, because I was so sure that I was going to have another boy. I have always pictured myself with 3 little boys and now I just need to adjust my thinking. Luckily, I have 4 months to prepare. The boys are very excited! Now I guess I need to get some girl clothes in the house! This will be fun!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I commented on your FB page too, but congrats! How exciting. And trust me...girl shopping will be soooo easy! You will have clothes in that closet in no time! :)

Stefanie said...

I hope you got my e-mail too, but once again...Congrats! Mike says if you need any counsel about girls - we got it!

What great ultrasound pics too! I can't wait to hear all about it when I get home.

Moon Dance Ranch said...

Yes she will be a great addition to your family! Congrats, Amy and Billy. We will pray for health.

Tara said...

I just bought her an outfit!!!Can't wait to meet her. What a lucky girl she is! Congrats.