Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yoga

On Friday morning I taught a yoga class for the mom's group that I go to. I was a little nervous, but it turned out good. I think most of the participants enjoyed it, which is nice, since for many it was their first experience with yoga.

Today, I was doing a yoga pregnancy DVD and my 2 little buddies decided to join me. It was really sweet. O lasted about 10 minutes (he was also wearing his buzz lightyear outfit!) and D lasted about 25 minutes. It was a bit distracting, but enjoyable. They snacked on goldfish while doing their yoga.

4 comments:

Our great adventure said...

so cute! Can I have the name of that video? I've been meaning to go to a yoga class here in town but I keep forgetting!

Michelle said...

That is so cute, them sitting there with you. Priceless! I hope you are feeling good. :)

Moon Dance Ranch said...

I love this picture and great idea by the way. I think my boys would like to try this with me too. I think I will get a video and stretch at home. I was sore on Sat, but really sore on Sun. :) It felt good though. Thanks for the great class! You did a super job. Hope you are feeling great:)
Deb

Stefanie said...

What a cute picture! I love O in his costume:) crack up... oh, and the fishy crackers. Can we have those too next time you lead us?