Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cute Stuff

I always forget to just write about the little things in life, so here are a couple that just made me smile this week.
As I was going over the next days events with D, because he always likes to know what's going on, he tells me, "I can't go mommy, I have plans tomorrow." I thought, really, already, at age 5?
Also, O has been taking his own seatbelt off and telling me how strong he is because he can do it by himself. One time this week, he couldn't get his seatbelt off and tells me that, "I'm not strong anymore." D then proceeds to take it off for him and his next comment was "D got my strong". Just cute stuff that they say every week, but I never remember to write down.
Here's also a recent sampling of the numerous art projects done in our house on a daily basis.

O's ARTWORK (very advanced compared to earlier pitures)-The family with Daddy, D on top of Daddy's head, Mommy and the little one is O. Plus a rainbow picture.





D's ARTWORK

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

I'm dying to know what his plans were...maybe he was going on a date with my very grown up five year old??!!!

Great to blog artwork, that way we can throw some of it away and not feel guilty!

Our great adventure said...

kids say the cutest things! I am doing well. Half ready to be done being pregnant and half stressed out because I don't have anything ready for baby! The second one goes so much quicker than the first! How are you feeling?
I am super bummed but I don't think I can make it to your shower this sunday. But thanks for inviting me! I hope you feel very special and "showered!"