Sunday, November 22, 2009

Boys Birthday Party

















We had so much fun yesterday celebrating the boys 4th and 6th birthdays. On Friday, the boys had a great time decorating their own cakes. We had a wonderful group of friends and family show up to help us celebrate at Pump It Up! O is at that age that gets embarrassed when he is the center of attention. His rolled eyes and sheepish grins were priceless. I love that all the kids get so excited during the opening of gifts. Thanks to everyone that helped us celebrate my sweet boys.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I'm SO bummed that we missed it!

Looks like a blast - my good friend from Wascher was even there (Michelle) with her kiddos. Bummer...

Will it always be on our anniversary weekend ??? (whine..oops) ha!

But...I think Mike and I were napping about that time in a kidless house...so that was fun too:)