Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Day in the Life of a 4-year-old


Although I hadn't planned on posting today, this event just needed recording. While at work today, my crying child showed up with his front tooth 1/2 way out and blood all over his face and shirt and jacket. He had fallen at the grocery store with my mom. As evident from the picture, that tooth is no longer in his mouth. I decided this wasn't a job for a mom, so a dentist friend of mine helped me out! O cried until I told him that the tooth fairy was coming and that he was going to lose his tooth before his big brother! He decided that this made him "bigger" than his older brother and was quite proud of that fact. Owen was great as the tooth was removed and told me that we wouldn't be able to kiss for a while...so sweet. I wonder how much this will cost the tooth fairy?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow...no fun! And to think when I saw you in the parking lot we were simply having a bracket reglued onto a tooth! Hope O is better soon...and hope that toothfairy gave him something wonderful!