Saturday, October 29, 2011

Arizona

3 nights away + 100 degree weather + time alone with my hubby = priceless

When we planned our little getaway 2 months earlier, we had no idea how wonderful the weather would turn out when we got to Phoenix. It was wonderful. Except maybe the fact that I did get attacked by a jumping cactus while golfing the first day. If you have never heard of them, they do literally "jump" to stick to you with barbs that stick in your skin. When they are in your skin in multiple directions, the way to get them out is with a comb. I know, didn't make sense to me at first either. But, it worked, and it hurt! Now, 2 weeks later I have a weird rash where the cactus attached to me. I am assuming from the barbs. But, other than that little incident, a perfect break!

No comments: