Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sporting Events

This is absolutely my favorite summer/fall of sports until another 4 years comes around. I was addicted like I always am to watching the summer olympics this year. It was thrilling to watch Michael Phelps win his 8 gold medals! As I am slowly getting older, I also loved watching Dara Torres swim, quite an inspiration. And, I love rooting for the USA! I spent one summer olympics watching on the local English channels when we lived in England. It was a very different point of view. Still fun to watch, but I like the coverage in the states. Also this year was the Ryder Cup. And how much fun was it watching the emotions of the players as they competed. It's just not like any other golfing event. Since I was so in to sports, I also watched more US Open tennis than normal and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now, I always look forward to college basketball in March, but this period of time is just my favorite!

No comments: